To raise bottom-up innovation capacity for the benefit of sustainable and socially responsible growth in Estonia, Latvia and
Cyprus, based on the experiences from Denmark and Netherlands.
- To learn about student based innovation labs in the Netherlands and Denmark.
- To transfer, mutually learn and disseminate knowledge about student based innovation labs.
- To establish cross sectoral, co-creation innovation labs (Innolabs) linking universities, intermediaries (innovation and sustainability agents),
local industries and stakeholders.
- To link education with practical innovation projects by engaging university students and teachers to work on practical, multidisciplinary sustainability
and social issues on the selected practical projects (linking with their cities/regions), creating together new innovative projects or ventures which benefit
the issues of sustainability or society, as a part of their education.
- To develop and carry out 4-5 student projects for Innovation labs in each partner community.
- To disseminate project results.
- Cyprus University of Technology
- Foundation for Society/FS (LV)
- Stichting NHL / NHL (NL)
- Aalborg University / AAU (DK)
- Vidzemes University of Applied Sciences/VA (LV)
- Estonian Institute for Sustainable Development / SEI (EE)
- Eesti Kunstiakadeemia / EKA (EE)
- Interfusion Services Ltd / IFS (CY)